
Tradition states that an invalid should be brought a selection of fruit, chocolate truffles, alcohol, flowers and a soft toy with an appropriately bandaged part. Hope you enjoy them. Get well soon, Sue!
Want to sign Sue's get well card? Click on "comments" and leave a message for her to read. When you have typed in your message, click "publish your comment" and your message will appear in the website.
Comments
Hope you are enjoying your enforced relaxation. Read a book, listen to some nice music, chat with your friends and take care of yourself!
lots and lots of love
stu&vw
Enjoy your (enforced) rest, and use the time to catch up on your reading. There's never enough time for all of that in any event. Perhaps now is the time to start planning your book?
Feel better soon,
Stu
Ben M in NYC
is it true
that you stew
with only one shoe?
We hope you
find comfort too
in the other shoe
soo (n)
Love to you
From the Edwards crew
BC Canadoo
love
Anne Stevens
cello
From Diane
in tolerably cool and sunny Toronto (not sure if you remember who I am... but that's ok!)
Hope you're back on your feet very soon (boom tish)... wishing you a speedy recovery but not before you've taken some time to pause and contemplate.
Warmest regards,
Ken
How unfortunate to reconnect under these circumstances, but knowing all the love flowing to you right now you'll be up and about right soon.
Debbra
Ontario, Canada
(The other blond next to Niki in the wedding photos)
We hope that you are feeling better and that your foot is well on the road of repair. We all send so much love and miss you both so much! God Bless
Lots of love Ernie, Kim, JJ, Sandi, Jill, Jenny, Kirk and Klint
Rest heal sleep drink eat watch snooze read nap snack joke nap mend crawl walk run bound come visit!
Or, as we say in France,
"Bon(n)e recuperation!"
Glad it's all over for the moemnt?
I am happy to be here in Sydney with you.
Ag-j
Best wishes, Nin, Chris, Ben and Jon in Whitby xxxxxxx
the grass is riz
i wonder where my crutches is
oops, wrong season
hope you find them soon anyway ...
Take care of yourself. Relax, catch up on reading any books you have always wanted to and remember that there are people all over the world hoping that you recover quickly and are back on your feet in no time.
Darren - the non-Japanese guy in the wedding pictures, other than Stu
Get well soon!!!
Lots of love,
John
xxx
I hope your left foot feels as good as your right as soon as humanly possible. In the meantime, put them up and enjoy your recovery
I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting you but I am good friends with your daughter. I hope you feel better soon. You should come to Canada where it is SPRING!
Jen "in Tesl program with Viv" Foote
Enjoy the enforced rest and wonderful excuse to have time off work :P
Love
Robyn XX
Best wishes
Richard and Barbara
Iris =)
Greetings from Bairnsdale (ex London!!)
Hope you're soon on your feet (foot) so to speak.
With love Neale and Prue
Do you need a toe-truck? Sorry couldnt resist, buckets of love from us all here. Put your best foot forward,
Love Peter Suzie Daisy Rose and Marigold
I hope you get well soon! I miss you teaching me piano. Well at least you can still eat your Easter eggs!
love from Tessa.
Get well soon!
Rest to your heart's content!
That will be so good for you!
Little girls are sending you their good wishes.
Marleys are so fond of you.
Lots of love
A few things that might help you to feel better soon...
Camp pout on the couch..
Daydream, Nap, Repeat.....
Sip chicken soup through silly straw..
And sourround yourself with all love and best wishes being sent your way..
Hope you are feeling better now..
Best Wishes
Simran and Amit
Anyway, we wish you the very best recovery,
love
Ralph & Judy
Hope you are learning to hop a bit more easily!! I will come over soon to spend some time, I have a great DVD of Jackie playing Elgar's concerto...
Love,
Sheila
I hope your operation went well and hope that your foot will get better very soon...
I have been doing lots of piano practice (!) and it really sounds great!
Love from Sian
(Mum, Dad and Briallen send their get well wishes too)
Take a well earned rest;you deserve it.....(but don't forget about those reports!!!!!.)Hopefully you will be up and about soon...
I'll miss our 6.30am chats.
Take Care
Michelle.
We're drinking a toest to your heelth so put your best foot forward and you'll soon be progressing from the foothills to the getting upland. (If you weren't wincing before you are now!)
Get well soon...
"And when Thyself with shining Foot shall pass, Among the Guests Star-scattered on the Grass" (Omar Khayam)
Lots of love from Dorset
*scam warning*
Generally, I hate the warnings that get sent around but I have to admit that this one is serious. Please protect everyone you know by sending this to your entire email list.
If someone comes to your front door and says they are conducting a survey and asks you to show them your bum, do NOT show them your bum.
This is a scam. They only want to see your bum.
I wish I'd got this yesterday, I feel so stupid and cheap.
- Daryl, from Vancouver
Always putting up your feet
Watching the back garden grow
- Suddenly your world's gone slow.
Last term your mind could not conceive
How life would change and you would leave
Your normal round of things to do,
Your daily dose of "getting through".
Now there's no need to rise at dawn
Or miss your lunch, with tea forsworn.
You take each day now as it goes,
The passing of each second slows.
Who knows what tipped the hand of fate
To give you time to now create
Your world anew;
is that what you are here to do?
Who had limp-making problems with bones,
She found the conclusion
was podological fusion,
And the answer to arthritic groans.
Hope you're hopping madly.
love Cedric and Margaret
So sorry to hear about the foot - scenes of Daniel Day Lewis (plays Christy Brown) with your face painting masterpieces are floating through my head!!
Anyhoos, hope you are being a good patient, and are back to the good life ASAP...
all my love
the former Higashiyuri Fairy
Bridesmaid - now in Jerusalem, still a fairy!!
xxoo
always
"The problems is a foot"
("... the game [is] afoot: Act 1, Scene 3, Line 208 · King Henry IV, part 2 ..."
Ag-j
Better grammar.
Ag-j
As a sign of continuing friendship, goodwill + concern for your well-being in general, as well as, in particular, for the distal portion of your left lower appendage, I say GET WELL SOON !!
I hope that your ability to perambulate satisfactorily + in a pain-free state will commence (or improve, should it have already commenced), very soon.
Love, Ian Heyman.
Love Ian Heyman.
NJM in UK
Be a little patient with it and enjoy the enforced rest!
Hope to see you soon, when I have my voice back.
God bless, from Cheryl
xo
:~)
All the best during your convalescence. Although planned,it cannot feel good to be housebound or at least chair bound. We hope you're up and running around again soon.
Take care,
Dawn and Alex
Use the opportunity to get some R & R and reading time while getting well.
Warm wishes for a speedy recovery!
from Margaret & Alex Lindsay
love,
me