Skip to main content

baby shower

In the alternative version, the babies explode on impact.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is SO cute - very well drawn
Anonymous said…
So when can we see the alternative version...?
Susan said…
This is totally cute. The non-exploded babies have a certain baby adorableness that I think would be missing in the noir version
Anonymous said…
I've noticed that babies do tend to explode occasionally.
Takes a while to clean up but they do it again anyway.
Ag-j
Anonymous said…
I love their little blurry auras? comet tails? trajectory doflabs?
Anonymous said…
I love their little blurry auras? comet tails? trajectory doflabs?

Popular posts from this blog

The official, virtual, international, communal get-well card

Tradition states that an invalid should be brought a selection of fruit, chocolate truffles, alcohol, flowers and a soft toy with an appropriately bandaged part. Hope you enjoy them. Get well soon, Sue! Want to sign Sue's get well card? Click on "comments" and leave a message for her to read. When you have typed in your message, click "publish your comment" and your message will appear in the website.

5 Times Shane and Ilya Matched - fanart for theremustbealock

 "There’s a perfect red kiss" from Chapter 4 of  5 Times Shane and Ilya Matched Each Other's Freak (+1 Time They Kept Things Completely Vanilla)  by there_must_be_a_lock on AO3  Now also with more lipstick...  

it's nothing personal