Welcome to The Clog
This is my cartoon-log (clog). These cartoons haven't been written for any particular purpose other than to amuse me, and I can't guarantee sparkly new cartoons every day. I'm using the clog as an archive/scrapbook and may occasionally throw in drawings or sketches. Cartoons which I think might horrify people have been hidden in another clog, in a galaxy far, far away. Somewhere where cartoons have teeth.
If you want to read a particular cartoon, you may need to click on the image to get it to open in a decently sized window. Have fun looking through the clog!
(Blame it on JPB. It was his idea.)
This is my cartoon-log (clog). These cartoons haven't been written for any particular purpose other than to amuse me, and I can't guarantee sparkly new cartoons every day. I'm using the clog as an archive/scrapbook and may occasionally throw in drawings or sketches. Cartoons which I think might horrify people have been hidden in another clog, in a galaxy far, far away. Somewhere where cartoons have teeth.
If you want to read a particular cartoon, you may need to click on the image to get it to open in a decently sized window. Have fun looking through the clog!
(Blame it on JPB. It was his idea.)
Comments
Are you gonna take the flower class with me?
good job mate- liked the terror ones- series are good- makes it fun to return to catch up. The get well soon is a wild idea. poor sujo- did you like maries poem?
heard of a guy today who stole a bike from a bike shop here in smithers (McBike)- but the bike was still in the box- a honking big rectangular one. the owner chased the guy who was carrying the box, and the guy ran- but the owner was a marathoner. he got caught. can you do a cartoon of the guy riding the box top try and get away? It all ended up that the RCMP cops helped out and the mounties got their man.
a graphic designer friend just a had a swiss baby- check out the baby announcement. you'll love it: ernsts.info/marvin/mae-en.pdf
Mark, Marie and the girls
Edwards Crew