Tradition states that an invalid should be brought a selection of fruit, chocolate truffles, alcohol, flowers and a soft toy with an appropriately bandaged part. Hope you enjoy them. Get well soon, Sue! Want to sign Sue's get well card? Click on "comments" and leave a message for her to read. When you have typed in your message, click "publish your comment" and your message will appear in the website.
Cartoons by vmlojw. Started on Wednesday 5th April, 2006, in honour of spare time. The absence of spare time is easily tracked by the number of cartoons I put up. My aim is to do better than last year, whatever year it is.
Comments
Lots of people say it is colder in Sydney than here (Toronto) because the houses here are built for Winter and people dress for Winter. But that doesn't explain why it would be colder in Summer there than it is in Winter here...
I love the holiday series. I hope you are still on holidays so there will be more.